Sunday, September 9, 2012

August-September Classroom Newsletter

Good Evening!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I certainly did :)
Saturday morning was awesome at Appalachian State University in Hickory meeting with some wonderful classmates in Successful Schools for Young Adolescents. We discussed the early founders of the Middle School Movement and how their impact has continued into the middle schools we are seeing currently. Then I attended a great bridal shower for a fantastic friend. She is getting married in October in Ohio (Go Buckeyes!) and we could not be any happier for her and her soon-to-be husband.
Today was full on getting materials, lesson plans, and minor changes ready for a wonderful week with my Dolphins. I am pumped to dive deeper into Vocabulary, Wordly Wise, 8 Parts of Speech, Geography, and even Peter Pan this week!
Here is the monthly newsletter I am anticipating on sending home monthly. This is intended to keep parents and students up-to-date on the content, material, reminders, etc. that we are working on for that month.
August-September 2012 are together because of the short time in August this year! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment